Well I can’t believe summer is already half way over… but it’s never to late to get that summer bod!!! So here is a little video that I created to share with you loves my favorite summer routine.
I first start off my work out with a minimum of 30 minutes of cardio!
Then I move on to my weighted and targeted exercises. So I personally like to do each of these work outs 15 times each in sets of threes… but you can adjust the number of reps that best suite your body.
- basic push ups- upper body ( its a full upper body work out, chest, arms shoulders… I personally don’t love to work out my arms because i don’t want them to get to bulky… i want them to look lean and tones so these are perfect and simple.)
- dumb bell side bend- abs (targets the obliques and strengthens your back )
- but lifts/ glute extensions- but (probably my favorite butt exercise.)
- weighted walking lunges- legs (love that these get the inner thigh)
- weighted bridge lifts- But and abs
- scissors/ criss cross- abs