Fall is fully here! It feels so weird to say, being that it is STILL 75 degrees in LA!! Ugh…. I am actually jealous of you loves that are actually experiencing a really fall… I want to wear heavy sweaters and layer up! Insteaddddd… we are just wearing the trends and fall colors. Sooo, today I wanted to share some photos that I shot back in August… I know I have had them for a while buttttt I felt this was the perfect post for them!
Trousers have made such a come back this year and are definitely in style for fall. Not going to lie… at first I wasn’t loving the idea of trousers… I was like “really? My mom used to wear these to work…” Then I went into Zara and my whole opinion change! I am now a proud owner of a few pairs of trousers and am loving them!
For this outfit, I have on a bow bralette with high waisted pink ruffle trousers paired with statement heels and a crushed velvet crossbody bag. Girly and chic… just the way I like it! Believe it or not, it is still hot enough here that I would still wear this out… but now that is fall I have some tips for how to wear trousers!
Tips for How to Wear Trousers
- Wear them instead of jeans! At first, you might think trousers are intimidating… I know I did! I had no idea how to wear them. Then I realized something if I just replaced my jeans with a pair of trousers, nine times out of ten it works every time!
- Trousers pair really nicely with band tees, turtlenecks, and even bodysuits! Oooooo Even better picture them with a chunky cable knit cropped sweater!!!!!
- Super cute with a leather jacket or blazer… obviously!
- Love to dress up the trousers with a pair of heels but even better to dress them down with a pair of white sneakers!
- I prefer high waisted trousers… hint hint… they are really flattering in the butttt area! 😉
Bottom line… Trousers are super comfortable, easy to dress up or down and they always make you look more put together… style wise! haha